Listen Live Troubleshooting
• If you click on the Listen Live and it doesn't open a possible reason could be that a pop-up blocker is preventing the Media Player from opening.
Please follow these steps and try again:
You can allow pop-up windows to open in a Web site by adding the Web site to the Allowed sites list. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, point to All Programs, and then click Internet Explorer.
2. On the Tools Tools menu, point to Pop-up Blocker, and then click Pop-up Blocker Settings.
3. In the Address of Web site to allow (energy1035.ca) box, type the address of the Web site, and then click Add.
4. Click Close.
• If you click on the Listen Live and it doesn't connect a possible reason could be that Port 81 is not open. If you are behind a firewall, please make sure that TCP Port 81 is open.
If you are using Mozzila Firefox, you will need to download a plugin to play Windows Media Audio, below is the link for all of the supported plugin:
• You must have Windows Media Player 9 or higher to connect to the stream. To find out your version, Open Up Windows Media Player and go to Help and About Windows Media Player.
• If you are a Mac User, here is a website that you can download a program to play Windows Media Files on: